Smile Always

Smile Always

Friday, February 6, 2009

Myself

Am i a person who look like the one who get bully?? Am i weak??
One thing that i know about myself is......I'm shy...
Why i say so? Because it's hard to say "NO" to everyone...is that the problem of shy?? or it can be say that i'm fear for somethings?? But what the thing i'm fear for??
Is the word "NO" so hard to say out from my mouth? It's just a word..."NO"...
I had watched a movie called "The Game Plan" and the actor is "THE ROCK"(not sure about his name - -). He always say "Never Say No" in that movie. It's right to say that because nothing is impossible in the world, we can't give up easily. Sometimes there is some condition that we must say "NO"... for example : No Smoking xD. But it is still hard to say it out from my mouth...aiks....
Is the i'm the only one who face this kind of problem??

1 comment:

  1. Ching Chuan!!!!!!!!!!! come come support my blog too!! ^^

    ReplyDelete